This is a church wide, inter-generational event for the Families and Friends of Deep Run that will occur on the FOUR WEDNESDAY evenings in MAY. The evening will begin with the sharing of fellowship and a Family Night Supper in Hoopes Hall followed by Bible Study for Adults and Teens; Story time and fun Activities for the Children – in Room 223
The Schedule will be as follows:
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM Dinner will be served
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM Bible Study Time
Each week, Pastor Charlie Holt will be presenting an overview of one of the Four Gospels. He will share information and lead discussion as to who wrote that particular Gospel, to whom and why it was written, identify the distinctive features, and note that Gospel’s significant passages. Bring your Bible and other material will be provided.
The following menus have been planned:
- May 6th – Lasagna, Tossed Salad, Bread & dessert
- May 13th – Taco Stack & Dessert
- May 20th – Chicken Spaghetti, Salad, Bread & Dessert
- May 27th — Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans & Dessert
Kid friendly meal choices will also be available each week. Coffee, tea and cold drinks will also be available.
The suggested weekly cost to cover meals is:
- $5/adults – 13 and over;
- $3/children – Kindergarten through 12 years
- Children – preschool and younger – Free.
*Weekly cost not to exceed $20/family per week.
Payment can be made at the door, BUT we need to know the attendee numbers in order to be well prepared with food and study materials. You may sign up using the insert in the bulletin and then place the insert into the offering plate, sign up on bulletin board near the communications room, or sign up online using this form.