Bible Study with Pastor Charlie – “Great Chapters of the Bible”
Starting Wednesday October 5th , dinner will be served at 5:30 pm followed by a bible study will beginning at 6:30 pm in Hoopes Hall.
Bible studies for each week are:
- October 5 – Isaiah 40-indicates a change in the perception of God from one of law and judgment to one of compassion and love.
- October 11 – John 3-includes Christianity’s greatest verse and the conversation on the new birth.
- October 18 – Romans 8-is the culmination of Paul’s theology and has extreme significance in the development of Protestant theology.
- October 25 – 1 Corinthians 13-reveals the attitude that all followers of Christ should have.
Meals for each week are:
- October 5 – Spaghetti with meat sauce, Green Beans, Texas Toast & Dessert
- October 11 – Chicken Pot Pie, Tossed Salad & Dessert
- October 18 – Sloppy Joe Beef Sandwiches, Chips, Cole Slaw & Dessert
- October 25 – Pork Tenderloin, Applesauce, Broccoli, Tossed Salad & Dessert
Please sign up using the flyer in the worship folders or by calling the church office.